Are you need for utility that quickly parse log files from Microsoft IAS(RADIUS) server and generate reports in HTML, XML or CSV formats? IAS Log Viewer provides fast way for view log files form Microsoft IAS(RADIUS) server in user-friendly form and allows to understand problems with you Microsoft IAS RADIUS. What you may do with IAS Log Viewer:
- View records with attributes or connections from Microsoft IAS RADIUS log files.
- Open directory with Microsoft IAS RADIUS log files.
- Work with RADIUS log files at real time. You can see records that just added by Microsoft IAS automatically. No log files reopen, no refresh!
- Generate Microsoft IAS RADIUS usage reports in HTML, XML or CSV formats.
- Generate system wide alerts about spefied event that occur in ias log.
IAS Log Viewer gives system administrators more flexibility and options to parse Microsoft IAS RADIUS log files.