IAS Log Viewer usage is simple and intuitively obvious. Basic actions that you can perform in IAS Log Viewer are:
- Open log files. Select “File-Open” menu item or click toolbar button . Opened log files or folders with log files must be selected and OK button must be pressed.
- Work with connects. You can work with connects after log files open. Open Connects tab for it. You can view opened connects list, change columns order, sort order and so on.
- Export data. You can export all data you need after log files open. To export records you must select Records tab and select “File-Save As” menu item or click toolbar button To export connects you must select Connects tab and select “File-Save As” menu item or click tool button . To copy data using clipboard you must select copied items in corresponding view and select “Edit-Copy” menu item.
- Reports generation. All needed reports can be generated after log files open. To generate HTML,XML or CSV reports you must select “Reports-Report Wizard” menu item or click toolbar button . In opened dialog you can set report types and folder to save reports.
- Alerts. You may define alerts that were fired while some event was occur.